Wednesday, March 9, 2011

pustak!

was recently reading about murakami's works and how he ran a pub / bar and then closed it and then ran and wrote and so on. and coincidentally saw his 'what i talk about when i talk about running' on a colleague's bookshelf.
wasted no time in borrowing it and will now read it through my lunch hour.
what would my life be like if there were no books?

the only time i have not read, in spite of books being around, was in goa at chattai last month. couldn't take my eyes off the sea.
and i had 'the hungry tide' in my hands which i had been waiting to read. even so, i who usually read bleddy fast managed about a couple of pages an hour.
simply because i couldn't stop watching the amazing, calm, immense sea and spotless, flawless, cloudless sky above it.
i miss goa :(


2 comments:

  1. wait till you see the beaches here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well hello stranger, you are reading my blog again huh?

    ReplyDelete