Wednesday, April 13, 2011

today

seriously freaked out right now.
just turned around to notice a large envelope on my coffee table in office. when did that appear? who delivered it? how did i not notice it? my cabin has a wooden flooring and is just about 9' X 9' - how did i not even hear someone walk in to drop it off?? i tell you the internet will be my death some day.

so finally 'notice period' speeds up and i have mentally started the winding up process... organising my stuff, putting things in order so the next person gets clarity on what's what, and that kind of jazz. i will really miss my little office with the pretty walls and the smart chairs. and the squirrels on the tree outside. and the fact that i can play music in this office.

over the last few days i have realised that i lead a bloody good life. charmed life.
thank you world, universe, supreme being, god, whoever's responsible for giving me a smooth lovely life where things fall into place automatically and almost effortlessly. i truly have nothing to crib about - is that not fantastic?
:)



1 comment:

  1. i think we all for the most part live a charmed life. i wish we appreciated it more. every time i step outside my house and see the street lined with pretty white and pink trees welcoming spring with bushels of sweetness - i thank god for allowing me this beauty!

    ReplyDelete