Wednesday, December 1, 2010

will you be my frand?

this is an awesome real message i received on facebook from someone who wants to be my friend.
==============================================================================
Hi Gud afternoon with smile,
You really hve very decnt , sensible, mature & very decent way of presences
your self with have lots of mind, thoughts which truely shows hw mature are you are, its really vry impressive n shows how intelligent lady you are..
M quite impress with ur profile n M really felt to drop few words of me.
Well about my self :-
TO, be frank m looking for mature, healthy, senable with good communications of friendship, friendship which start with lots purity, smile, care & ture feeling for eachothers in words.. .
For me friendship is words of trst, smile & care & trure support for friend
For me friendship also meant to share & b with smallest happiness or biggest hassles in life were am can truly support you , stand bside you, & can really give true support in those precious movement wr u really need ture support of life from friendship. like one feel to her backbone to life.
Friendship is not meant to say hi, hello or to shar kup of Koffe or Tea, but a smile whn u meet, C or hear voice of ur friend hw ever u r in tens or in bad shape of life....
For me physical looks, appearance, age of those temporary beauty , d`nt matter or have any value in life

Am strongly believe in mental beauty & strong relationship.
One thing m can assure u waana fell guilty day u interact or wsh to me..
If you think I can be best of your friend

4 comments:

  1. you bet it is. i couldn't write like that if i tried!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. This gave me a serious complex as a writer. I don't possess this skill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @lunacy : and thank god for that!

    ReplyDelete