Friday, July 27, 2012

on my mind are a hundred things

to start with, the song 'you are always on my mind'. the version by petshop boys. because there are memories with that one. very nice, nostalgic ones.
a menu for tomorrow night. am having a few people over for dinner and i haven't thought about what to dish up.
three different people told me i looked good today. some day people will stop complimenting me, and how will i cope then? :P
last evening, which was a wonderfully relaxed chat and dinner with a genuinely warm and nice couple that i am growing increasingly fond of.
i completed the above sentence with a preposition. my bad.
'sherlock' on bbc didn't get recorded on my tata sky+ last sunday; i wonder why.
i need to buy new perfumes. this time i will try 'happy' from clinique.
maybe sunday should be shoe shopping day too.
my cell phone has conked off.
some new choices that may or may not come up. and which will, either way, be a pretty difficult time for me.
questions about 'am i really good enough'.
comfort zones and whether you need to get out of them. or just expand them to include more things.
earning LOTS of money and how the definition of LOTS changes.
there's nothing in the fridge tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment